In order to get started with any Prefixbox module you will need to first implement the free Site Search Analytics. Click here to learn more about the process.
Getting started with Related Searches
1. Step – Our Customer Success Team Will Configure the Related Searches Modules
This configuration is done on the Prefixbox Portal, under your subscription.
3. Step – Css Configuration by Our Customer Success Team
4. Step – Related Search Section Activation by Our Customer Success Team
- 2 Related Keywords sections on the SERP (keyword box above and below the search results).
- 1 Related Products section on the SERP (below the search results)
- 1 Related Keywords section on the “0-results” search page
- 1 Related Products section on “0-results” search page (below the Related Keywords section)
When the Related Searches feature is activated, you will be able to see the Related Search Analytics in the Search Analytics dashboard in the Prefixbox Portal.
The Related Search feature doesn’t require any development work from your side, once you already have the Site Search Analytics integrated.
We are happy to provide any additional help, free of charge.